Bible Verses About Friendship
You have found the random Bible Verses about Friendship Generator in all likelihood because you are seeking to find out as much as you can in regards to Bible passages about friendship. If that's why you made your way to this webpage, you're in luck. Our free tool contains over 100 Bible verses about friendship so you can find out anything you desire about what the Holy Book says about friendship.
This free Bible generator is quite simple to use to find out all the Bible has to say about friends and friendship. The most important step is to choose how many passages about friendship you'd like to see each time you generate results. Once you have done this, all you need to do is click the button. You'll then instantly receive a random sampling of Bible verses about friendship in the chosen number you indicated.
Why Random Friendship Bible Verses?
We often get questions as to why a random Bible verse about friendship generator is better than a list of Bible verses about friendship. There's nothing wrong with a long list of Bible passages about friendship (in fact, if that's what you're specifically looking for, you can find one at the end of this article), but it can often be difficult to pinpoint the correct friendship Bible verses you're looking for if your desire is to get God's input to your current situation. This is where getting random Bible verses about friendship can be of immense help. Since you're not looking at a long list where the friendship passages can begin to blend together, you're much more likely to be able to absorb the meaning of each verse with this free tool. In addition, since you're able to choose the exact number of verses you see each time you generate them, you can consume the information is the amount that best fits your particular learning habits. This also makes it more probable that you can retain God's words better and understand the meaning He wants you to get from them.
Friendship Guidance in Bible Scripture
If you're seeking guidance about friendships from Bible scripture, one of the best ways to get this guidance is through random Bible verses about friendship. God knows what's important for you to learn at this point and time as you search for His word about friendships, and there's no better way to get the information He wants to bestow upon you than by letting the Bible verse about friendship be randomly picked by Him. When you generate a single random Bible passage about friendship, it's the one that God has chosen for you to see and that He wants you to contemplate further. If you truly want to know what God wants you to learn about friendship, this is the way to find out.
Do you have a favorite Bible verse about friendship? If you do, please take a moment to contact us and let us know what it is. This is especially true if it's Bible scripture that's more obscure or not as well known as many of the more popular Bible verses about friendship. We will check our database to make sure it's included so others may come across it as well in the future. We'd also be interested in hearing from you if you have any suggestions or ideas on how we can make this friendship Bible generator more useful for you to find the verses you want to see in the future.
List of Bible Verses about Friendship
- Do not be deceived: “Bad company ruins good morals.”
- Oil and perfume make the heart glad, and the sweetness of a friend comes from his earnest counsel.
- “He who withholds kindness from a friend forsakes the fear of the Almighty.
- And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.
- Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins. Show hospitality to one another without grumbling. As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God's varied grace:
- A dishonest man spreads strife, and a whisperer separates close friends.
- Whoever walks with the wise becomes wise, but the companion of fools will suffer harm.
- Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil. For if they fall, one will lift up his fellow. But woe to him who is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up!
- Whoever covers an offense seeks love, but he who repeats a matter separates close friends.
- Make no friendship with a man given to anger, nor go with a wrathful man, lest you learn his ways and entangle yourself in a snare.
- That is, that we may be mutually encouraged by each other's faith, both yours and mine.
- One who is righteous is a guide to his neighbor, but the way of the wicked leads them astray.
- “This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command you.
- And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them.
- You adulterous people! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.
- Make no friendship with a man given to anger, nor go with a wrathful man, lest you learn his ways and entangle yourself in a snare. Be not one of those who give pledges, who put up security for debts. If you have nothing with which to pay, why should your
- Better is open rebuke than hidden love. Faithful are the wounds of a friend; profuse are the kisses of an enemy.
- Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.
- Do not forsake your friend and your father's friend, and do not go to your brother's house in the day of your calamity. Better is a neighbor who is near than a brother who is far away.
- “This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command you. No longer do I call you servants, for the servant d
- Even my close friend in whom I trusted, who ate my bread, has lifted his heel against me.
- As in water face reflects face, so the heart of man reflects the man.
- Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”
- For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.”
- For it is not an enemy who taunts me— then I could bear it; it is not an adversary who deals insolently with me— then I could hide from him. But it is you, a man, my equal, my companion, my familiar friend. We used to take sweet counsel together; within G
- No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you.
- As soon as he had finished speaking to Saul, the soul of Jonathan was knit to the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as his own soul. And Saul took him that day and would not let him return to his father's house. Then Jonathan made a covenant with Davi
- Stay with me; do not be afraid, for he who seeks my life seeks your life. With me you shall be in safekeeping.”
- Where you die I will die, and there will I be buried. May the Lord do so to me and more also if anything but death parts me from you.”
- Now when Job's three friends heard of all this evil that had come upon him, they came each from his own place, Eliphaz the Temanite, Bildad the Shuhite, and Zophar the Naamathite. They made an appointment together to come to show him sympathy and comfort him. And when they saw him from a distance, they did not recognize him. And they raised their voices and wept, and they tore their robes and sprinkled dust on their heads toward heaven. And they sat with him on the ground seven days and seven nights, and no one spoke a word to him, for they saw that his suffering was very great.