Christmas Bible Verses
When it gets towards the end of the year, one of the more common searches by people is for Christmas Bible verses. This really isn't much of a surprise. With Christmas fast approaching, many people want to know what are the best Christmas Bible quotes to use during the Christmas season. This could be for Christmas cards they're sending out to their friends and family, for Christmas gifts they're giving to others, or simply to put together a wonderful Christmas prayer when they sit down to eat dinner on this special day. When it comes to celebrating Christmas, one of the best ways to do that is to come up with the perfect Christmas Bible scriptures to use, and a great way to find those is by using the Christmas Bible Verses Generator. Using this free generator will help you find great Christmas quotes to help express your love and joy for God and all those around you.
While ultimately finding the best Christmas Bible quotes is the goal, simply going through all the wonderful Bible verses about Christmas, or that apply to the Chrismas sentiment, can be a wonderful experience in itself. Taking the time to consider all of the Christmas verses that you may want to use can have a huge impact on you and your relationship with God as you reaffirm your bond with Him while reading them all. This is one of those cases where the process of finding the perfect verses to use at Christmas can be multiple times more beneficial than actually finding the perfect verse since the process will undoubtedly bring your relationship with God that much closer.
There are a number of different ways you can go about reading the Christmas Bible quotes that are out there, but the easiest way may be with the Christmas Bible Verses Generator. All you have to do is choose how many verses you'd like to generate with each click and then press the button. This will cause the Christmas verses to appear on your device and you can search through them to find which are the best for what you're looking for. The best part is that since all the quotes are generated randomly, you'll end up reading and absorbing a lot more words from God than you ultimately use. Even though you may not use all of them, simply reading them, considering their meaning and putting thought into them will help enrich your relationship with God. In the end, you'll find those perfect Christmas Bible verses while solidifying your love of God.
While the random generation of Christmas verses is a wonderful way to go about finding the best ones for you, some people prefer to look through a long list of Christmas Bible quotes to find what they need. Neither way is better or worse. It simply depends on what you find to be the easiest way to study and find the best Christmas scriptures. If you do prefer a list, there is a long list of Christmas Bible verses at the end of this article you can use.
What is your favorite Christmas Bible quote? We want to make sure our generator has all the appropriate Christmas scriptures included in it so everyone has a chance to see them. Please feel free to contact us with your favorite Chrismas Bible verses so we can confirm they are included in the generator and if they happen to not be there yet, we'll make sure to put them in for the next update.
List of Christmas Bible Verses
- “And there were shepherds out in the field, keeping watch by night. And an angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them.” – Luke 2:8-9
- “Love each other with genuine affection, and take delight in honoring each other.” – Romans 12:10
- “A merry heart does good like medicine.” – Proverbs 17:22
- “Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world! John.” – 1:29
- “For nothing will be impossible with God.” – Luke 1:37
- In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it. John 1:4-5
- “The true light, which gives light to everyone, was coming into the world. He was in the world, and the world was made through him…” – John 1:9-10
- “Praise the Lord, all nations! Extol him, all peoples! For great is his steadfast love toward us, and the faithfulness of the Lord endures forever. Praise the Lord!” – Psalm 117
- “Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!” – 2 Corinthians 9:15
- “But when the fullness of the time came, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the Law, so that He might redeem those who were under the Law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.” – Galatians 4:4-5
- “Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.” – James 1:17
- “Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign. Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.” – Isaiah 7:14
- “For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.” – Isaiah 9:6
- “There shall come forth a shoot from the stump of Jesse, and a branch from his roots shall bear fruit.” – Isaiah 11:1
- “Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion! Shout aloud, O daughter of Jerusalem! Behold, your king is coming to you; righteous and having salvation is he, humble and mounted on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey.” – Zechariah 9:9
- “But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.” – Micah 5:2
- “May the kings of Tarshish and of the coastlands render him tribute, may the kings of Sheba and Seba bring gifts! May all kings fall down before him, all nations serve him!” – Psalm 72:10-11
- “And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.” – Matthew 1:21
- “Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.” – Matthew 1:23
- “And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.” – Luke 2:10
- “Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the King, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.”
- “When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy.” – Matthew 2:10
- “After coming into the house they saw the Child with Mary His mother; and they fell to the ground and worshiped Him. Then, opening their treasures, they presented to Him gifts of gold, frankincense, and myrrh.” – Matthew 2:11
- “And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name Jesus.” – Luke 1:30-31
- “For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord.” – Luke 2:11
- “And this will be a sign for you: you will find a baby wrapped in swaddling cloths and lying in a manger.” – Luke 2:12
- “And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God.” – Luke 2:13
- “Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.” – Luke 2:14
- “And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us.” – Luke 2:15
- “And they came with haste, and found Mary, and Joseph, and the baby lying in a manger.” – Luke 2:16