Bible Verses About Change
When it comes to Bible quotes about change, you've come to one of the best places to learn more about what God has to say on this topic. There are a number of different Bible scriptures about change and you can find all of them in our free online Bible generator. In fact, that's one of the reasons we created the Random Bible Verses about Change Generator. It'll give you the opportunity to learn and study in more depth what God says about change and growth so that you can embrace change as God wants you to and ultimately grow closer with God. Even if you happen to be searching for information about what the Bible says about change for an acquaintance or a friend, you'll still find Bible quotes about change that can help them along with helping them to learn what God wants them to know about change and growth.
There's something taking place in your life at this moment that has you curious about what Bible verses about change there are and what they're meant to teach. It could be a personal experience you happen to be going through or it may be others around you who you want to give helpful advice to. It's important to remember that no matter the situation, a Bible verse about change that applies to you at this moment might not apply to everyone. Keeping this in mind, you can search for the Bible quotes about change that speaks to your current situation and God wants to share with you.
One of the nice aspects of the Bible scriptures on change generator is that it's not at all complicated to use. The biggest decision you need to make is the number of Bible verses about change you want to see each time, and then click the button. This will bring the Bible quotes about change to your screen and you'll have the opportunity to read and learn what God has to say about change in the Holy Book. This should help you find more comfort in the change you happen to be experiencing while allowing your relationship with God to more fully blossom. If you happen to learn better when presented with a list of Bible verses about change, this webpage provides that directly below.
List of Bible Verses about Change
- Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God
is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
- For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
- To every
thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
- Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he
it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
- Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
- Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
- For I
am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
- The heart of the prudent getteth knowledge; and the ear of the wise seeketh knowledge.
- The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
that the soul
be without knowledge,
not good; and he that hasteth with
his feet sinneth.
- All scripture
is given by inspiration of God, and
profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do
it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?
- That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;
And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;
And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.
- I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
- And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
- Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.
Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness,
and rivers in the desert.
- They shall perish, but thou shalt endure: yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed:
- If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us
sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
- And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
- Jesus saith unto him,
Rise, take up thy bed, and walk.
- Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.
- Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
- God shall hear, and afflict them, even he that abideth of old. Selah. Because they have no changes, therefore they fear not God.
- For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves:
it is the gift of God:
Not of works, lest any man should boast.
- And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
- And he shall speak
great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
- For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.
- Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his:
And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:
- (For those priests were made without an oath; but this with an oath by him that said unto him, The Lord sware and will not repent, Thou
a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec:)
- But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.