Bible Verses About Change
When it comes to Bible quotes about change, you've come to one of the best places to learn more about what God has to say on this topic. There are a number of different Bible scriptures about change and you can find all of them in our free online Bible generator. In fact, that's one of the reasons we created the Random Bible Verses about Change Generator. It'll give you the opportunity to learn and study in more depth what God says about change and growth so that you can embrace change as God wants you to and ultimately grow closer with God. Even if you happen to be searching for information about what the Bible says about change for an acquaintance or a friend, you'll still find Bible quotes about change that can help them along with helping them to learn what God wants them to know about change and growth.
There's something taking place in your life at this moment that has you curious about what Bible verses about change there are and what they're meant to teach. It could be a personal experience you happen to be going through or it may be others around you who you want to give helpful advice to. It's important to remember that no matter the situation, a Bible verse about change that applies to you at this moment might not apply to everyone. Keeping this in mind, you can search for the Bible quotes about change that speaks to your current situation and God wants to share with you.
One of the nice aspects of the Bible scriptures on change generator is that it's not at all complicated to use. The biggest decision you need to make is the number of Bible verses about change you want to see each time, and then click the button. This will bring the Bible quotes about change to your screen and you'll have the opportunity to read and learn what God has to say about change in the Holy Book. This should help you find more comfort in the change you happen to be experiencing while allowing your relationship with God to more fully blossom. If you happen to learn better when presented with a list of Bible verses about change, this webpage provides that directly below.
List of Bible Verses about Change
- Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
- For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
- For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven:
- Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”
- Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.
- Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
- “For I the Lord do not change; therefore you, O children of Jacob, are not consumed.
- An intelligent heart acquires knowledge, and the ear of the wise seeks knowledge.
- The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance.
- Desire without knowledge is not good, and whoever makes haste with his feet misses his way.
- All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be competent, equipped for every good work.
- God is not man, that he should lie, or a son of man, that he should change his mind. Has he said, and will he not do it? Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it?
- To put off your old self, which belongs to your former manner of life and is corrupt through deceitful desires, and to be renewed in the spirit of your minds, and to put on the new self, created after the likeness of God in true righteousness and holiness
- No, I tell you; but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish.
- Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.
- “Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.
- For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven: a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted; a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; a
- They will perish, but you will remain; they will all wear out like a garment. You will change them like a robe, and they will pass away,
- If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
- And they said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household.”
- Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children. And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. But sexual immorality and all impurity or covetousness must not even be named among you, as is p
- He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence. He w
- Jesus said to him, “Get up, take up your bed, and walk.”
- Let what you heard from the beginning abide in you. If what you heard from the beginning abides in you, then you too will abide in the Son and in the Father.
- He saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit,
- God will give ear and humble them, he who is enthroned from of old, Selah because they do not change and do not fear God.
- For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.
- And he who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” Also he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”
- Paul, a servant of Christ Jesus, called to be an apostle, set apart for the gospel of God, which he promised beforehand through his prophets in the holy Scriptures, concerning his Son, who was descended from David according to the flesh and was declared t
- He shall speak words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High, and shall think to change the times and the law; and they shall be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time.