Bible Verses About Hope
What do Bible scriptures about hope say? There are dozens of Bible verses about hope in the Holy Book and there are plenty of reasons to search for Bible quotes about hope. With more than 100 Bible verses about hope for you to search through, you can find the perfect Bible quote about hope no matter what you're searching to find. This is true whether you happen to be searching for yourself, for a family member, or even a close friend who needs to hear God's words on hope. The Bible Verses about Hope Generator is for anyone who needs to find the best scriptures about hope to find out exactly how God gives hope to one and all. Once you understand hope through God's words, you'll not only feel better yourself, you'll be closer to God.
The exact type of Bible verses about hope you need to read depends heavily on what exactly is currently going on in your life. The perfect hopeful verse for you may be totally different than the perfect hopeful quote for someone else, but God knows which verses are important for you to see and read. This is why it can be so important to understand what God and the Bible have to say about hope, and how that hope can improve your life while also bringing you closer to God.
Generating the Bible verses about hope with this free online Bible tool is easy. You simply need to indicate the number of Bible quotes about hope you want to see with each click and then hit the button. These scriptures about hope will appear on your device's screen and you can begin to learn and study from them to find the hope you desire and the relationship with God you crave. If you prefer to see Bible verses about hope in a list form, that option is also available directly below.
List of Bible Verses about Hope
- For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
- But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew
their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary;
and they shall walk, and not faint.
- Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
- For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.
- Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he
it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
- And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these
- But if we hope for that we see not,
then do we with patience wait for
- To whom God would make known what
is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
- Fear thou not; for I
am with thee: be not dismayed; for I
am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
- And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
- For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward
man is renewed day by day.
For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding
and eternal weight of glory;
While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen
are temporal; but the things which are not seen
shall the knowledge of wisdom
be unto thy soul: when thou hast found
it, then there shall be a reward, and thy expectation shall not be cut off.
- And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
- For thou
art my hope, O Lord GOD:
thou art my trust from my youth.
- For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off.
- That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil;
- But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and
be ready always to
give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
- Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.
- The LORD
is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.
- The LORD thy God in the midst of thee
is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.
- Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but
when the desire cometh,
it is a tree of life.
is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.
- Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word.
- Let us hold fast the profession of
our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)
- But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.
- Let thy mercy, O LORD, be upon us, according as we hope in thee.
- Behold, the eye of the LORD
is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy;